Best Parks for Fall Colors in SW MetroFall colors have arrived and this weekend appears to have great weather again to get out and enjoy the scenery!Three Rivers Park District
Find Your Slice Of Paradise This Summer In Eden Prairie
Dated: May 17 2019
Summertime in Minnesota is right around the corner! Enjoy backyard grilling, late-night bonfires, and spend a hot summer day splashing in one of the many lakes. The City of Eden Prairie has 15 lakes within the city limits- see the chart with all 15 here (some do not have public access) but below are 5 Lakes in Eden Prairie to spend time exploring around this summer.
1. Bryant Lake - this is a great recreation lake, has boat access, a large beach, and playground.
2. Staring Lake - has a fishing pier and nice trails around the lake, which is great for long-distance running and biking (approx 2.5 miles around the lake).
3. Round Lake - this lake is popular for the 1 mile paved trail that loops in a circle around the lake...great for an easy walk, stroller ride or morning run around the lake.
4. Lake Riley - also has a fishing pier, a beach area, a large park and lots of things for the whole family to do.
5. Anderson Lakes - no lake access as it is a protected wildlife area by the city, but has beautiful trails and lots of wildlife to see and enjoy.
Latest Blog Posts
Splash Pads, Beaches & Waterpark Guide For The Southwest MetroFREE Splash Pads to visitSplash Pad at Burnes Park (Hopkins)Splash Pad at Cedarcrest Park (Bloomington)Splash Pad at Cliff Fen