Golden Valley Real Estate - Early 2020 OutlookFollow Market Trends - Consider the Possibilities - Make Great DecisionsGolden Valley is a great community conveniently located 5 miles west
Find Your Slice Of Paradise This Summer In Eden Prairie
Summertime in Minnesota is right around the corner! Enjoy backyard grilling, late-night bonfires, and spend a hot summer day splashing in one of the many lakes. The City of Eden Prairie has 15 lakes within the city limits- see the chart with all 15 here (some do not have public access) but below are 5 Lakes in Eden Prairie to spend time exploring around this summer.
1. Bryant Lake - this is a great recreation lake, has boat access, a large beach, and playground.
2. Staring Lake - has a fishing pier and nice trails around the lake, which is great for long-distance running and biking (approx 2.5 miles around the lake).
3. Round Lake - this lake is popular for the 1 mile paved trail that loops in a circle around the lake...great for an easy walk, stroller ride or morning run around the lake.
4. Lake Riley - also has a fishing pier, a beach area, a large park and lots of things for the whole family to do.
5. Anderson Lakes - no lake access as it is a protected wildlife area by the city, but has beautiful trails and lots of wildlife to see and enjoy.